Chinese

Hi guys Seamus here. Back again and I am about to show you the language that the Tumu hub has been learning. What we have been learning is Chinese and below is the stuff that we have learnt. We are doing Chinese every week and I am really enjoying it and I hope you learn something from this post.




Family


Family=jia


Father=Baba


Mum=Mama


And=He


Grandpa=Ye ye


Grandma =Ni ni


Older Sister= Jie Jie


Younger sister = mei mei


Older brother=Ge ge


Younger brother = Di di


I love you=Wo ai ni                


You=ni


Like=xi haun


love=ai                                                


I=wo


Friend=Peng you


How are you=Ni hao ma


Hello=Ni hoa
                            
Your welcome=bu yong xie


Thanks or Thank you=xie xie or xie xie ni


Bye= Zai jian


I am fine= wo Hen hao


Name=ming zi


you=ni


call=jiao


What=shen me


I=wo


My name is=wo jiao


How old are you?=ni ji sui


Sui= years old


ji=how old


Wo sui=I am_years old


Ming zi=name


Ni jiao me ming zi=what's your name


Wo ye ai ni=I love you too


Numbers
0 = ling
1 = yi
2 = er
3 = san
5 = Wu
6 = liu
7 = qi
8 = ba
9 = jiu
10 = shi
38= shi shi ba
      Animals
Gou=dog
Mao=cat
Zhu=pig
Ma=horse
Long=dragon
yang=sheep
Xiong mao=panda
Ji=chicken
Giraffe=Chang jin lu
Kangaroo=dai shu
Rabbit=Tu or Tu zi
Bunny=xiao Tu zi ot Tu
Mouse=Shu
Cow/Bull=Niu
Tiger=Hu
Snake=She
Monkey=Hou


Where I am from


Shi=am/is/are


Person=ren


Wo shi xin xi he lan=I am a New Zealander
China=zhong guo


Venuquella=wei nie rui la


Ireland=ai er lan


Japan=ri ben


Scotland=su ge lan


Norway=nuo wei


Holland=he lan


Russia=e luo si


Italy=yi da li


Croatia=ken luo di ya


Greece=xi la


South Africa = nan fei


germany = deguo


Ni Hao Ni Hoa Ni hao ma
Hen hao Hen hao wo hen hao
Xie xie xie xie xie xie ni
Bu yong bu yong Bu yong xie
Zai jian Zai jian Zai jian la


Ni ji sui-How old are you
Wo Shi Sui-I am 10 years old
Ni jiao shen me ming zi-What’s your name
Wo jiao Ou wei-My name is Oliver


Wo shi xin xi lan ren-I’m a New Zealander
Ni hao wo jiao Oliver
Wo shi sui wo shi
      10
Xin xi lan ren


Hello my name is Oliver
I’m 10 years old. I am
A kiwi/New Zealander


Wo shi xin xi lan ren-I’m a kiwi


Ou wei-Oliver
Sheng mu-Seamus


Colour
Fen hong se=PINK
Jin se=GOLD
Lan se=BLUE
Tain lan se=LIGHT BLUE
Zong se=BROWN
Cheng se=ORANGE
Lu se=GREEN
Yin se=SILVER
Zi se=PURPLE
Hei se=BLACK
Bai se=WHITE
Hng se-Yellow
Family
  grandpa=ye ye
  Grandma= nai nai
  Older sister= jie jie
   Younger sister=mei mei
   Older brother=ge ge
  Younger brother= di di
  I love you= wo ai ni
Food
  1. Food=Shi Wu
  2. Noodles=Mian Tiao          
  3. Rice=Mi Fan
  4. Dumplings=jiao zi
  5. Bread=Mian Bao
  6. Cake=Dan Gao
  7. Milk=Niu Nai
  8. Tea=Cha
  9. Lu cha=Green tea
  10. Black tea=hong cha
  11. Kai fe=coffee
  12. tofu=dou fu
  13. Coca-cola=ke le
I Like/I Eat


Wo ai ni = I love you
Chi = eat
he = Drink
Wo xi huan ni = I like you
He ka fei = drink coffee
He cha = Drink tea
Wo xi huan chi mi fan = I like eating rice.
Amy xi huan chi dan gao = Amy likes eating cake
Wo xi huan he niu nai = I like drinking milk
Wo xi huan he lu cha = I like drinking  green tea
Chi mi fan = eat rice
Chi mian tiao = eat noodles
Wo xi huan xiong mao = I like pandas
Wo xi huan guo = I like dogs


Sports
Barsket
qiu=Ball
Lán qiú= Basketball
Zú qiú = Football
Wǎng qiú = Tennis (Ball)
Gǎn lǎn qiú = Rugby (Ball)
Pīng pāng qiú = Table Tennis (Ball)
Jian Zi = Chinese Traditional Game
Pái qiú = Volleyball
Tǐ cāo = Gymnastics
Yì shù tǐ cāo = Rhythmic Gymnastics

Qu guang qiu = Hockey



Thank you for reading this and please comment on this post it would be much appreciated. If you could try comment something that you learnt would be awesome!

Comments

  1. Wow amazing effort in Chinese Seamus. I have learn't alot from you and I'm sure that others have too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment