Writing Sample The Random Act Of Kindness

Hi guys Seamus here. Back again and I am about to show you one of my favourite stories. This story is Fiction and was actually for a test. I was trying to get the best descriptive language. I hope I did. I got given a picture and had to take some ideas from it so here is what I came up with.
(Sorry I couldn't Get the photo)



Writing Sample
The Random Act Of Kindness
Seamus Gallagher


One day at school I was going to school reading all my superhero comics(Because I wanted to be a superhero) and but when I was near school I remembered that we had a test but I forgot to do the work so I was going to try to avoid school for a bit longer so I took a longer route. But when I was going down the street to grab me some time I saw some people that look really dodgy and it smelt like some sort or plant and it made me a bit dizzy but I was determined to miss the test so I kept on going.
When I walk past 663 MASH RD(The name of the road)it felt more dodgy then all of the houses and what will happen will tell you why. For some reason I was walking straight past the house and then I blinked and before I could think I was in the house tied up to a chair in a place that look like the basement and it smelt very weird just like the smell before I was here and I hear drilled from up above me then I went back to sleep…


I woke up and their was someone trying to inject me with a needle but then stressed out. He blasted a type of smoke in my face and then I could not remember anything after that. When I gained my conscience and I tried to break free it was really easy for some weird reason it was like I had super strength. But I felt like I wanted to go back to school and I felt like I had all the that I needed for the test and that I want to be a hero and now that I have the power I can. But before all that how was I going to get out of here? But then I thought if I had lots of power maybe I have teleportation. But then I thought the person that did this to me might of wanted me here and if he/she did it would of been a big flour on his behalf. So I tried to think of school and that I was happy there to see if  I could teleport there but it was hard because I have never really had any fun times there. After lots of trying I finally found something that I enjoyed and it work but as I was teleporting a person came in…


I was trying really hard to get away but for some reason when the person came he could control my powers and that they wouldn’t work.
But then he came closer and said “I have been watching you for most of your life and I have seen that you have wanted to be a superhero and I wanted to make you happy so you can make other people happy”
“Well thank you. But why. Can I get to school so I can do the test and I can show that your super power of intelligence to help me. As I said before THANK YOU!”


THE END





Thank you for reading this and please comment on this post it would be much appreciated. What descriptive language I used. Please tell me it would be great  See you later alligator and have a good one.

Comments

  1. WOW!! (clap clap clap clap clap clap clap) Good job Seamus! You should try being an Author. You would be really good. Very descriptive. What was your favourite piece of writing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment