My Poems

Hi guys Seamus here. These are some of my poems that I wrote for my follow up. 
So what I did was that I played a game called the game of awesome. The two things that I ended up with was a shadow and mako shark so this was what I wrote.

The shadow



As the dark beckons, the light goes
We are walking down below
We hear a creak but no one shows
We look some more but no one knows
We hear it again a shadow shows
Why don’t we look where the shadow goes
We look we find we see it there it sees us too and we disappear.   



Mako Shark


My body’s slick
I’m super quick
And other sharks seem slow
For in contrast
No shark’s as fast
As the amazing Mako shark!



Have a good one and see you later alligator.
Your welcome to comment and if you do that would be very helpful

Comments

  1. Love your poems! If I tried to do that it would probably be Roses are red, Violets are blue, I got headshotted, So did you. You like it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment