Defend the Homeland

Hi guys Seamus here this piece of writing is my descriptive writing.
So what I did is that I got a piece of music and that prompted me to write a story about war.


Hi their I’m Alp and I’m in the Turkish army and in the army I’m in the front line when we go to war I’ll on the beach. There's also a high chance of dying but in my religion no matter what I’m going to heaven. Also in a few days we are going to war against the allies. If you don’t know who the allies they are countries made up of The Anzac's(New Zealand and Australia)England, Russia, Italy, France and lots of other countries. I’m fighting for the axis with Germany, Austria, Hungary and Us.


Today we are off to to fight so let's hope that we don’t lose.
So it’s time we’re marching into battle. We can just the allies boats it the distances. I felt like my guts were going to shot out but if I die I will die in honor.


We go into fight all you can hear it gunshots and yelling in English and Turkish and It smelt like blood stained on a shirt. I'm running and shooting but I got shot in the arm and it’s hurting like your heart is getting ripped out. But I kept on running I killed about 9 people and when I did I felt like killing myself.

Comments